Tuesday, November 25, 2014

WIP update! Sock 1 completed!

I'm so excited! I just finished my first sock! Ahhh! It's so cool! I've wanted to knit socks for YEARS, and the heel part always intimidated me. Here is the link to the pattern I used. It's great for beginners because the author leads you through each step, and you don't even have to READ the pattern: http://www.cometosilver.com/socks/SockClass_Start.htm

Here is a picture of the first sock, completed!

I've already cast on for the second one, and hopefully it will also fit! I've learned so much from knitting this one, and I'm excited for the possibilities of the future: different colors, patterns, striping, etc! I've gotten so addicted to Ravelry, and I've got quite a few projects queued up, but let's finish the second sock first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment