Thursday, August 21, 2014

....and, I'm back!

I'm back from my self-imposed sabbatical! I just started my third year of medical school, and have been having fun in my psych rotation. I decided that since psych was a relatively easy rotation, I could afford to treat myself after all my hard work in studying for my boards, so I treated myself to my very first Online Card Class, hosted by Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire. Here is one of the cards for Online Card Classes, the Stretch Your Stamps 2 class.
This card was so much fun to create! The Background is from the Hero Arts Highline collection, and I stamped the sentiment (SSS Inside and out sayings) on some vellum, heat embossed in gold, and added some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. The background was also sprayed in multiple colors from the Dylusions Spray sets. I've been enjoying 

No comments:

Post a Comment