Thursday, April 24, 2014

SSS June 2013 Card Kit: Card

Hi Everyone, 
I have a card that I made with a slightly older card kit, the June 2013 kit: 
Here is what I used:  SSS June 2013 card kit sentiment (Kelly Purkey exclusive), Sunflower stamp from Michaels (embossed with Ranger white, and then colored with distress inks), Leaves using WeRMemoryKeepers Team/MVP Stamp set, stamped using Jenni Bowlin Stick Candy ink. My main purpose was to try out the Michaels stamps and see if they would be good for anything. Too often in the past, I've bought discount stamps and then end up realizing that I wasted money (Those dollar bin purchases add up in the long run!) because I'd bought stamps that I end up not using, or they are of such poor quality/poor design that I literally can't use them. I am surprisingly satisfied with the quality of this Michaels dollar bin stamp, and I will definitely be using it on future projects.

Best,
~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment