Friday, April 18, 2014

SSS April 2014 Card Kit: Card 1

Hi All!
I'm continuing my spring break productivity (well, for cards at least. Studying is another matter...), with a card from the SSS April 2014 Card Kit, which has been sold out, but you can still buy the stamp set itself. Ever since I saw the solid stamp on the kit, all I could think about were fans. I had so many fans as a child in China, especially to swat away the flies and mosquitoes in the summertime!



I stamped the image in Colorbox pigment ink in Canary, and then used my Fiskars paper cutter to make 1/8 inch slices of paper, which I then adhered with Tombow Mono Multi glue. The cardstock is Neenah Desert Storm, and I also used a few of the My Mind's Eye glitter enamel dots that came in the kit. Enjoy!
Best,
~Z
I'm entering this in the Anything goes challenge at Crafting by Design

No comments:

Post a Comment