Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Break Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit Challenge:

I've been a subscriber to Simon Says Stamp's Monthly Card Kits for two years now, starting with the April Card Kit 2012. I've LOVED all of the kits, with their good selection of papers, cardstock, stamps, and embellishments. I always feel like I get my money's worth, and at $19.99 ($24.95 including shipping), it is actually one of the more affordable kits on the market, compared to Studio Calico, Maya Road, and others.

Unfortunately, as med school has taken over my life for the past two years, the kits have piled up in my closet and on my desk. So, I'm giving myself the challenge to use as much Simon Says Stamp card kit material as possible. I will be mostly focusing on cards, but I might use some of it to make layouts for scrapbooking/Project Life as well. Stay tuned and hopefully join me on this crafty week of adventure! 

Best,
~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment