Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spotlight#2!

Hi everyone! 
I'm giddy with delight because I was spotlight#2 on Crafting by Design's exotic Asia challenge! I know that there were only 7 qualified entries (the other ones didn't have anything Asian on them), but it is still the first time I've been selected/highlighted/spotlighted for my crafting! Two years ago, I was still having trouble figuring out how to ink up a stamp properly! I've definitely come a long way, and I am so happy that I stumbled upon Nichol Magourick's YouTube channel featuring using a Lawn Fawn stamp to make a birthday card: Otherwise, I would never have gotten into stamping at all! 


Granted, I only get bragging rights, but still, I'm just happy and surprised that I was selected as a spotlight at all. I still have a really long way to go before I am good enough to win challenges with prizes or anything like that, and I probably would never have the time/talent to be on a design team. But for today, I'm walking on clouds! :) 

Happy last day of April,
~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment