Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fabric Box for February Challenge!

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been around in a long time! School has been crazy, as I started my final semester of didactics this past January, the laa semester of classroom work before we go out on rotations/clerkships. Oh, and take that little exam called USMLE/COMLEX Step 1.

However, that does not mean I have not been crafty! I joined a Wellesley online fb group for crafters, which led to an invite to a quilting forum, which issues monthly challenges specifically to use up stash. This month's challenge was to make a fabric box, which I whipped out in a couple of hours.



The tutorial for the box can be found at here, and I did stray a little bit from the tutorial because I was on a binding kick (having finally learned how to bind quilts, thanks to Jenny Doan's tutorials), and I wanted to bind everything I could get my hands on.

Hope all is going well!
~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment