Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Earth Day recycling card, and Mama Elephant Stamp

Hi All, 
Happy Earth Day! I didn't get this post up in time per se due to scheduling issues, but here is my card for today: 
I recently bought the Stila mini-smudge liner makeup at Sephora, and it had this little plastic piece inside the set that I felt bad about throwing away, but couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it. I finally wove some cardstock I had laying around (from a discount cardstock scraps bag) and then glued that on top of a cardstock square that I'd layered with some washi tape, then glued that entire thing on top of some yellow cardstock, before popping it all on some foam adhesives. I finally added a little cardstock piece that I heat embossed with a sentiment stamp from Mama Elephant. All I can say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Glossy Accents. I swear, that stuff can practically glue anything! :)

Hope everyone had a Happy Earth Day, and lived a little greener today! :)
Best, ~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment