Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Altenew: New Stamp company review and cards!

Hi Everyone,
Today I have some cards featuring a new stamp company I saw featured on Jennifer McGuire's blog, Altenew. It's a brand spanking new stamp company, from long time stampers Tasnim Ahmed and Jennifer Rzasa, and the images that they have are so unique and fun! I bought three stamp sets from their collections, the Sketchy Cities, Ori Kami, and Figure Effects. I am savoring these new stamps, since I am on a spending freeze for a while, and this was one of my last purchases before the freeze. Here are the cards using Sketchy Cities: 

I LOVE the quality of the stamps: they are really high quality photopolymer, on par with the best of Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn, and even better quality than some of the Simon Says Stamp ones! (Most of SSS is awesome, but there are a few sets where the stamps are a little lacking). I will try to do an in depth review soon, but for now, know that these stamps are awesome. I hope you will check them out!

Best,
~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment