Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Card for Oh Scrap! Challenge


Oh Scrap! is having a spring-themed challenge, and here is my entry. This is my first time entering a challenged, and it was so much fun to figure out how to make this card! Unfortunately, I couldn't find my camera, so I had to take it with my video camera, and the quality is definitely not as good as with my point and shoot.

Here are some close ups:'
Oh Scrap! is a small independent scrapbooking store, and I've purchased from them several times. They have great service, and free shipping, too! Check them out at www.ohscrap.com

Materials used in project:
Tree, flowers (Lawn Fawn Critters in the 'Burbs)
Cloud (Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage)
Flight pattern, "Love life", and bird (Lawn Fawn Fly Free)
Card stock from DCWV Safari Kids Scrapbook kit
EK Success large punch
Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Studio g light green ink

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. Keep the good work. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete